Stichting Streams, established in Nijkerk (3862 WV) at the Oude Barneveldseweg 23, hereinafter referred to as ‘Streams’, endorses the importance of the privacy of its donors and volunteers, employees and visitors to the website. Personal data are therefore handled with the highest possible care and secured, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation Act
Why does Streams collect data?
Streams collects personal data from its relations for marketing and administration purposes and to inform about actions and campaigns. By visiting our website, www.streams.city, you agree to this privacy statement and consent to the processing of your personal data as described in this privacy statement.
Which data does Streams register?
Streams only registers authorized data such as:
- name, first names, initials, titles, gender, date of birth, address, postcode, place of residence, telephone number and similar information required for communication (eg the e-mail address), as well as the bank account number of the beneficiary;
- a unique administration number belonging to the beneficiary;
- the details of the parents, guardians or guardians of minor beneficiaries referred to in the first point;
- data relating to the beneficiary. This includes information about the nature of the donorship or the beneficiary (eg the date of commencement of the beneficiary or the participation in the activities of Streams);
- data for calculating, recording and collecting donations and authorizations;
- surfing behavior on our website and third party websites.
Streams only uses your data for the following purposes:
- activities which, in view of our objective as a foundation, are customary;
- photographs and video images with or without sound of activities of the association, foundation or public law professional organization;
- calculating, recording and collecting authorizations and donations;
- internal management;
- dealing with disputes;
- analyzing the fundraising activities;
- conducting auditing;
- tailoring our products and services to your needs.
- Transfer to third parties
Streams does not sell or share your information for marketing purposes with others. Unless it concerns suppliers who support us in the business process and with whom we have entered into a processing agreement.
Streams can provide personal data to those suppliers who carry out services for us on behalf of us. In all cases, Streams does not give the supplier any right to use your personal data for anything other than to provide services to us and to do so in accordance with our instructions.
In other cases, Streams will not disclose personal data to third parties, unless Streams is obliged by law to pass on personal data to competent authorities.
Streams ensures the appropriate organizational, technical and physical security of its systems, in which your data is stored. This is to ensure that unauthorized persons do not gain access to your data and to prevent the loss and unauthorized use of the information that Streams receives.
Website of Streams
On the Streams website, general visitor data is recorded without identifying these visitors. These data are: the visit frequency of our website, browser type, IP address, the visited pages and the duration of the user session. The purpose of tracking this data is to optimize the layout of the website. This data can also be used to put more targeted information on the website. In this way, Streams can optimize its services and information provision.
Our website contains links to external internet pages. Streams is not liable for the use or the content of these internet pages or the collection of visitor data by these external websites.
Permissible storage period
Streams stores your personal data in its systems as long as this is necessary for relevant activities. How long Streams store personal data depends on the purpose for which it is used.
After the retention period has expired, your data will be deleted or anonymised. What remains are statistical data that can no longer be linked to a person in any way. These statistics are important to Streams, because Streams can obtain insight into the use of its products and services on this basis.
Access your data
You have the right to access your data or to change or delete data at any time. If you wish, you can request this in writing by post or by e-mail:
Oude Barneveldseweg 23
3862 WV Nijkerk
Change of privacy statement
Streams reserves the right to make changes to this statement. Streams advises to regularly review this statement to see if any changes have been made. When after changes use is made of www.streams.city, it agrees with a modified privacy statement.
The information and recommendations on the websites can be changed without prior warning or notification. We endeavor to make the websites available as much as possible, but we accept no liability for any consequences of (temporary) non-availability.
Copyright and intellectual property rights
The copyright on the websites belongs to Streams or to third parties who have made this (image) material available to streams.city with permission. Multiplication in any form is only permitted after prior approval by Streams.
This privacy statement was last updated on October 26, 2018.